Gym Rescue - Bundle
Instructions for Use
- Remove your dried chalk, blood, sweat and tears with your amazing Barbell Rescue Brush!
- Apply cleaning product of choice (we're personally fans of 3n1 Oil ®)
- Scrub that cleaning solution deep into those knurlings with your marvelous Barbell Rescue brush!
- Wipe down your bar with a towel to help remove any excess cleaning solution.
- Stand back in awe on how easy it was to clean your bar!
- Get back to doing what you love to do!
*Backorder update: New inventory expected on Friday, Sep 22, 2023! All orders to begin fulfillment by Sep 29th. We appreciate your patience and for that we are offering limited time Free Shipping on all orders as a thank you!
All purchases of in stock products are Shipped within 3 - 5 business days after checkout confirmation. All Units are Shipped via Standard Flat Rate shipping.
If you are not pleased with your purchase from Barbell Rescue please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt. All refunds are processed to the card used to make the purchase and may take up to 3-5 days from when the return is accepted.
Nylon bristles may be used on any barbells and on some equipment. This includes cerakote, zinc, and stainless. If in doubt, reference your barbell or equipment manufacturer’s cleaning and maintenance recommendations. In addition, the intended use of this product is for the above mentioned items, not personal use. Barbell Rescue will not be held liable for any damage caused to persons, barbells and/or equipment.
This product has no reviews yet.
Protection Made Easy
A new and inventive way to clean and maintain your barbell! No more wasted time with those small, flat brushes that only slip out of your hands and bust your knuckles!
Getting Started With Barbell Rescue
4 easy steps on how to clean and maintain your barbells with Barbell Rescue and bonus content on how to grow a killer mustache!